On September 22-24, 2019, ACEC New Jersey will host the 2019 Tri-State ACEC Fall Conference. This unique conference will feature sessions geared towards engineering professionals from New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, as well as programming for CFOs and Emerging Leaders.
Registration is now available! View registration rates.
Register online, or download the registration form.
Sponsorship is also available. Download the sponsorship guide.
Reserve your hotel room via the hotel room reservation form. Return to ACEC NJ at email@example.com
Featuring Dedicated CFO Track (agenda subject to change):
- Sunday, September 22: Reception/Program
- Monday, September 23
- 9:15am – 10:15am | Risk Management Panel
- 10:30am – 11:30am | Extending Your Firm’s Geographic Footprint Panel
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm | Technology Panel
- 2:15pm – 3:15pm | Millennials & Equity Ownership
- 3:30pm – 4:30pm | Developing Superstar Employees
- 4:45pm – 5:30pm | CFO/HR Roundtable
Questions? Contact ACECNJ at 732-606-5755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank You Current Sponsors
Naik Consulting Group, P.C.
HNTB New York Engineering and Architecture, P.C.
Jaros, Baum & Bolles
Urban Engineers of New York, D.P.C.
ACEC Retirement Trust
Petty Burton Associates - A Division of William H. Connolly & Co., LLC
Arora and Associates, P.C.
Ingram Yuzek Gainen Carroll + Bertolotti LLP