Building a Better Business: Leadership Institute Refresher
Did you take one of our leadership courses a few years ago? Want a half-day session to refresh your memory and re-motivate you to use the leadership and emotional intelligence skills you learned with us? Haven't participated in the Leadership Institute but want to know what it's all about? Join us for a half-day session to recharge your leadership batteries!
This webinar does NOT qualify for PDH credit in New York State. However, it may meet requirements for other professional development programs. Check with the administrator of your professional program for more information.
Topics for Leadership Refresher Course:
- Remember that MVS thing?
- The four ways to identify MVS in others
- Word choice matters: What words to use to communicate with each MVS
- Building up confidence by MVS
- Conflict Resolution: Talking to the face you see
- Controlling our “overdone strengths”
- Delegating, Coaching, & Mentoring
- Leading change & growing leaders
- Leadership in the time of Covid: How to use what you learned in class
- Work-life balance and using your skillset in your whole life
- Updating your personal vision and leadership style
- How can we help? Trouble-shooting current issues
Cost: Free for members
*Registration is limited to the first 22 registrants. Registrations will be honored on a first come, first served basis*
Register at the link above. You must sign in to your member profile to register. Don't have an account? Sign up for one here. (Note: if you receive emails/newsletters from ACEC New York, you have a profile. Contact email@example.com for more information.)
Connection information will be provided via email upon registration.
Kate Kaynak, Ph.D., President
Kate Kaynak has taught undergraduate and graduate courses at the Johns Hopkins University, The University of Maryland, American University, Marymount University, and Rutgers University. She was the founder of Spencer Hill Press, which was acquired in 2014 by a New York publishing company. She has received degrees in psychology from Yale University and Rutgers University. She started facilitating for The Jennings Group in 2010.
Rachel Rothman Cohen, Facilitator
Rachel Rothman Cohen is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania (B.A.) and Cornell Law School (J.D.). She has experience practicing law privately, and more recently acting as a contracts manager in the publishing industry. She started facilitating for The Jennings Group in 2015.