Membership in ACEC New York delivers a strong return on investment through a full slate of initiatives that promote professional relationship building, enhance business practices and represent the consulting engineering industry at the local, state and national level.
By joining ACEC New York, firms are automatically granted membership in the American Council of Engineering Companies’ national organization (ACEC), based in Washington, D.C. Representing 51 state and regional engineering associations, ACEC brings an additional level of benefits to members.
The national council:
- Promotes the business interests of engineering companies to Congress, federal agencies and international organizations
- Manages the largest federal PAC in the A/E industry to help leaders who support ACEC’s legislative agenda
- Obtains preferred rates for members on a range of business services, including life and health insurance, business and professional liability insurance and 401(k) retirement program
- Offers a two-year training program for veteran and rising executives, and a wide array of meetings, continuing education programs and seminars
- Provides timely information for a variety of publications, press releases and media briefings and a comprehensive website
For more information, visit the ACEC National website. Please note: some features may require users to log in. Read more about National's current initiatives, including advocacy efforts, in the President's Report on our PAC page.