Why should your firm be part of ACEC New York?
- Legislative and political influence: Representation before the state legislature and state agencies
- Networking: Opportunities to liaise with clients, state and local agencies, peers and allied organizations
- Media relations and public outreach: Promotion of the consulting engineering industry to the media, clients, agencies, and the general public
- Access to information: Ongoing communications regarding the latest business, legal and professional matters
- Educational programs: Cost-effective webinars to meet continuing education requirements and business management programs
- Awards and scholarship programs: Recognition of engineering excellence, industry leadership, and future leader
- NYS and NYC Political Action Committees (PACs): Opportunities to participate in the political process
- Membership in ACEC: Representation on a national level and preferred access to business insurance, life/health and retirement programs through the ACEC Trust Program
Is your firm ready to join? Fill out an application today!