- Capital investment that meets NY’s growing infrastructure needs for bridges, tunnels, energy, roads, transit, airports and water systems
- Jobs creation through mandate relief measures and pension cost reductions that will free up funds for public works projects and put thousands of New Yorkers back to work
- Extension of Qualifications-Based Selection (QBS) requirements to public authorities and public benefit corporations for higher quality design
- Implementation of alternative project delivery methods Design-build and Public Private Partnerships to accelerate infrastructure projects, decrease costs and leverage private equity
- Cost-effective delivery of engineering services through greater use of private design firms
- Indemnification that ensures engineers are responsible for only the work they perform
Download the 2019 NYS Palm Card, which summarizes the positions above.
Download the 2019 NYC Palm Card, which summarizes NYC-focused legislative priorities.
Rebuild NY Now
ACEC New York has joined a coalition of industry partners to support a campaign called Rebuild NY Now. The coalition is advocating for surplus funds to be dedicated to infrastructure throughout NYS. For more information on this campaign, follow the links below: