- Recommendation submitted to the New York City Council on the Retrofit Bill (formerly Intro 1745, legislation being revised for reintroduction), October 15, 2018.
- ACEC New York Testimony submitted to the NYC Council Committee on Contracts regarding the City’s efforts to expand contracting with Minority and Women-Owned Businesses, October 10, 2018 and Testimony by the Mayor's Administration.
- Comments submitted to the New York City Council and Mayor’s Office on Intro. 1745 (legislation being revised for reintroduction), April 2, 2018.
- Testimony Submitted to New York State Senate’s MWBE hearing, May 30, 2018.
- Testimony and Marked-Up Rule submitted to the NYC Department of Buildings regarding their proposed Electrical Code Rule Change, January 24, 2018.
- Testimony submitted to Assembly Committee on Transportation regarding Department of Transportation two-year Capital Plan, December 15, 2017.
- Testimony submitted to New York State Senate Hearing on State Disparity Study, December 5, 2017.
- Statement and Matrix submitted on November 9, 2017 to the New York City Council opposing amended legislation, Intro 1629-A (dated October 31), in relation to more stringent energy efficiency requirements for buildings and EUI requirements. Additional comments issued on November 17 resulted in revised Intro 1629-A (dated November 20). Final comments issued on November 28 and final Intro 1629-A (dated November 30) expected to be voted on at a December hearing. Enacted in to Local Law 32.
- Amended bill, Intro 1637-A (dated November 2), now includes licensed professional engineers as members of a new Energy Policy Advisory Subcommittee as per ACEC New York recommendation. Enacted in to Local Law 248.
- Statement submitted jointly by ACEC New York and AIA New York to the New York City Council opposing amended legislation, Intro. 1307-A, in relation to Building Inspector Qualifications, October 24, 2017 (pdf)
- Letter submitted to the NYC Department of Buildings regarding a proposed rule to create fees for certain services, September 14, 2017 public hearing (pdf)
- Testimony presented to the NYC Council Committee on Environmental Protection on Intros 1629 and 1637 (Energy Bills), June 27, 2017 (pdf)
- Testimony presented to the NYC Council Housing and Buildings Committee on Intro 1307-A, Building Inspector Qualifications, June 13, 2017 (pdf)
- Statement submitted to the NYC Government Operations Committee on Intro 1392-A, Applications before BSA, May 22, 2017 (pdf)
- Testimony presented to the NYC Council Contracts Committee on Intro 1292, Electronic Invoicing, April 27, 2017 (pdf)
- Testimony presented to the Joint Budget Hearing on Transportation, February 15, 2017 (pdf)
- Testimony presented to the Joint Commission on Public Ethics hearing on staff draft of comprehensive lobbying regulations, December 7, 2016 (pdf)
- Testimony before the New York City Council Housing and Buildings Committee, on the Energy Code, June 22, 2016 (pdf)
- Testimony to the New York City Council regarding the Executive Budget, May 24, 2016 (pdf)
- The Department of State, Hearing on DOS-47-15-00016-P, State Energy Conservation Construction Code (Energy Code), January 29, 2016 (pdf)
- Testimony before the New York State Assembly Committee on Transportation Department of Transportation Two-Year Capital Program December 3, 2015 (pdf)